Client Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
Summit Financial Strategies, Inc. is an independent, fee-only wealth management firm offering financial planning and investment advice to 900+ families. Operating since 1995, Summit manages over $1.6 billion in client assets. While some RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) firms focus on numbers, we at Summit focus on the people who make the numbers happen. So, we are always on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals who want to learn, grow, and be part of an exciting, forward-looking organization. We are well-established, growing and known for our openness to innovative ideas and approaches. We actively encourage our clients and associates to suggest ways to improve our service delivery and operations—and make our firm an even better place to work. We can help move your career from now to next.
The Client Service Associate assists the advisors by performing functions related to account paperwork, data management and maintenance of account information.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Client Service Associate position focuses in the following areas:
- Support an advisor service team
- Serve as subject matter expert for custodian paperwork and processes
- Process, track and resolve issues with custodian paperwork
- Update and maintain client data in portfolio management system
- Submit trades to custodians
The Client Service Associate position typically requires the following qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required
- Experience in a client service and data entry environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Experience with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience with data-management and performance reporting software program a plus
- Problem-solving ability, thoroughness, cautiousness, attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and follow specific directions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, professional in interactions with associates and clients
- Takes initiative to research and resolve issues
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- Strict confidentiality of clients’ information is necessary
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
- Salary based on experience
- Benefits include health insurance and 401(k) plan
- Financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
Summit Financial Strategies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Summit Financial Strategies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?