Wichita manufacturer is seeking a Quality Supervisor to manage the Assembly Quality Team.
The quality supervisor will interface and act as a proponent for continuous improvement of the quality system, communicate all aspects of the quality system at a divisional level while leading and developing team members throughout the organization. Acts as an advocated for internal and external customer service in regards to regulatory and customer requirements while keeping the Director of Quality and Director of Manufacturing, aware of divisional performance of the quality management system. Analyzes data in order to develop plans to motivate and encourage employees while improving processes and product quality.
- Has the capability to troubleshoot complex and questionable inspections and make decisions based on customer requirements.
- Able to design, implement and improve company quality standards.
- Must have technical proficiency with computers/software and capable to generate reports and track progress.
- Capable to train, motivate, and coach employees to ensure quality standards and goals are met.
- Able to effectively interact between quality, manufacturing, and planning at the Divisional level and communicate issues to leadership through presentations.
- Experience with and capable to accurately interpreting customer engineering (drawings, parts lists, OPSS, etc) and specifications.
- Experience with generating and implementing effective sustainable corrective actions.
- Familiar with Customer website portals for submission of non-conformance’s for disposition, drawing and specification review, ratings review etc.
- Experience with inspection tools and the inspection of product, including first article inspection per AS9102.
- Excellent communication skills to interact and deal with internal and external customers.
Quality Supervisor Compensation: $18 to $22/HR.
Summit Employment ProfessionalsWhether you want to change careers or find yourself unemployed; Summit Employment can help you land the right job, with the right company. We will assess your skills, experience, background, and past performance through a customized interview process to help gauge the best opportunities possible.