Customer Service Representative
Summit Diagnostics Salem, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Come work as a Customer Service Representative at a company that offers motivated individuals the opportunity to help others and grow as part of a team.
For nearly 15 Years, Summit Diagnostics has brought cutting edge diagnostic testing services to healthcare professionals around the world. We are focused on building a team with experience, passion, and dedication to improving and saving lives.
Summit Diagnostics is looking a full time Customer Service Representative to join our growing business! We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic candidate who will provide additional support to our unprecedented customer service department.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Handle incoming calls from customers to assist with order processing, product questions and service inquiries regarding ship dates, back orders, replacements, and general service inquiries.
- Utilize multiple order systems, multiple websites, and various inventory systems to answer questions
- Responsible to up-sell and cross sell to enhance order value as well as maintain and enhance the Lifetime Brands positive image. Accurately and efficiently track customer orders and solve order billing, shipping and fulfillment problems as they arise.
- Quote and explain pricing, freight charges and availability of stock to customers.
- Research and solve issues associated with shipping orders, product information, pricing for customers, as well as for the sales organization.
- Direct customers to appropriate resources when necessary.
- Process all incoming sales orders and invoices.
- Other office duties as assigned.
Here’s what you bring:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years customer service experience preferred.
- Experience dealing with troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Strong administrative, organizational and computer skills, (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database and the Internet. SalesForce experience is a plus!) and the ability to work at a fast pace providing customer support in order processing.
- Prioritizing and multitasking skills, as well as strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to respond to requests with sense of urgency and take initiative as needed.
- Ability to enter orders and invoice accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work efficiently.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- College degree or equivalent experience.
A Competitive Salary, Commission Programs, Health and Retirement Benefits, Paid Time Off, Training from industry leaders, One-on-one mentoring, and Fulfillment in the servicing of families. Only energetic, serious success-oriented people who are fun to work with need to apply.
Summit Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8:30 to 5.
Summit DiagnosticsWhy Work Here?
To reinvent the industry, we are building the best team.
When you join Summit Diagnostics, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset. We help healthcare communities with the latest advances in diagnostic testing designed to protect patients, prevent diversion and abuse, limit physician liability, and eliminate unnecessary treatments and their related expenses. Our employees enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Summit Diagnostics is the place for you.