Business Development Manager
Summit Diagnostics Indianapolis, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Opportunity! Opportunity! Opportunity!
For nearly 15 Years, Summit Diagnostics has brought cutting edge diagnostic testing services to healthcare professionals around the world. We are focused on building a team with experience, passion, and dedication to improving and saving lives. As a Business Development Manager for Summit Diagnostics, you will be responsible for business development and execution of a sales strategy that aligns with the organization’s growth plan.
Collaborating with the President of Sales, you'll:
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals and increase marketing efforts for our laboratory partners.
- Develop a sales pipeline & manage the customer buying cycle including developing leads, contacting prospects and cold calls, initiating contracts, and earning business.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through communication and consultative sales approach.
- Maintain a productive collaborative relationship with Internal Sales, Customer Service, Sales Operations, and other support resources.
- Manage all aspects of Sales Force (CRM). Including logging daily sales activity and maintaining an up-to-date pipeline. Track and monitor expenses. Safely travel within the assigned region.
- Operate in accordance with our corporate compliance training. Maintain a strict adherence to legal and compliance guidelines.
Here is what you bring to the table:
- Drive to earn with an aggressive entrepreneurial sales behavior.
- A solid scientific background with at least 3 years of laboratory sales or sales experience in pain management, genetic testing, addiction treatment or infectious disease testing.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and the ability to execute on multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Ability to interact at all levels within the organization.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Understanding of territory specific health plan policies that may present advantages or disadvantages to our client.
- Must live within the assigned territory.
What's in it for you? Benefits! Perks! Rewards!
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Work in a fun energetic collaborative environment
So, if you live to build relationships with customers, help them solve their challenges, achieve business objectives, flourish in a team environment where no idea is off limits, and thrive in a culture that values honesty and ethics above all, then we want to talk with you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
Summit DiagnosticsWhy Work Here?
To reinvent the industry, we are building the best team.
When you join Summit Diagnostics, you’ll be part of a team with a no-limits mindset. We help healthcare communities with the latest advances in diagnostic testing designed to protect patients, prevent diversion and abuse, limit physician liability, and eliminate unnecessary treatments and their related expenses. Our employees enjoy a collaborative work environment with exceptional training and career development. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Summit Diagnostics is the place for you.