Temporary Senior Citizens Administrative Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 Hourly
Summit County, located in Utah, is seeking an individual to fill the temporary need of Senior Citizen Administrative Assistant. This is a temporary, non-benefited, position, working 14 hours or less per week in Park City. Performs a variety of routine administrative and secretarial duties, operating a computer and printer; inputting and retrieving data; compiling reports and maintaining various computerized records and documents. We are a drug free workplace conducting pre-employment drug testing. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage women, minorities and people with disabilities to apply. Open until filled.
- Graduation from high school or equivalent.
- One (1) year of responsible experience in secretarial duties, word processing or related field.
- Performs document filing and maintenance; receives and processes records, reports and various documents related to the legal operations of the division; purges records according to established guidelines and regulations.
- Utilizes various computerized programs; inputs and retrieves data; compiles reports and maintains various computerized files, records and documents.
- May oversee and coordinate the financial preparation of the three Summit County Senior Service locations (Park City, North Summit, and South Summit) including collection, expenditure, and reporting of all governmental funds and independent funds
- Maintains filing system tracking division budget expenditures. Prepares vouchers and submits invoices to the County for payment
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BusinessView all jobs at Summit County