Dental Hygienist- FT or PT
- Posted: 6 days ago
- $45 to $50 Hourly
Apply Here: https://secure.onehcm.com/ta/SCCCI.jobs?ShowJob=386048706&TrackId=ZipRecruiter
The Summit Community Care Clinic is currently recruiting for a Dental Hygienist. Full time or Part time.
The Care Clinic Dental Hygienist is responsible for the delivery of professional dental hygiene services to the patients of the Clinic Dental Program, working under the administrative supervision of the Dental Hygiene Director and Chief Dental Officer. The hygienist assumes responsibility for the goals of the hygiene program, monitoring progress and implementing changes that will help meet goals. Provides quality dental hygiene care to the patient population and makes appropriate referrals as needed. Performs dental measures designed to preserve teeth and prevent the spread of oral disease. Student loan repayment opportunities are available for full-time RDH employees.
- Provides dental hygiene services, under the supervision of the Dental Hygiene Director and Chief Dental Officer, following the established protocols, including but not limited to conducting daily dental hygiene clinic, establishing patient history through interview, and oral hygiene education.
- Assists all Integrated Care Clinics by performing triage, screening dental radiographs, and preparing the patient for the dentist.
- Ensures appropriate documentation and maintenance of dental records.
- Performs Case Management: thorough and effective explanation of treatment plans including scheduling; referral to Alliance Dental Practices; Follow up on treatment plans
- Maintains compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations and provides assistance in accordance with those guidelines. Responsible for maintaining knowledge of such regulations and for the application of such guidelines in the workplace.
- Acts as a representative of Summit Community Care Clinic with local dentists and their staffs, dental schools, dental laboratories, service clubs and organizations, patients, and the general public, acting in a professional and responsible manner.
- Understand and performs Case Management to ensure completed treatment planning.
- Maintains emergency kit and performs other related job duties as determined by the Lead Dental Hygienist and Chief Dental Officer, Clinic OSHA Leader, and the Cultural Competency Team.
- Grants are a vital part of Care Clinic revenues and directly or indirectly support all positions. This role may have responsibilities that are closely associated with grant deliverables. Grants and grant responsibilities may change over time.
- Complete all required trainings as designated by HR and the position supervisor.
- Adhere to all policies within organization and those outlined within the SCCC Employee Handbook.
- Comply with all SCCC Vaccine Mandates.
- Willingness to travel and work at other SCCC locations as determined by the supervisor.
- Comply with all applicable Credentialing and Privileging requirements timely.
- Embrace the SCCC Mission and Vision and agree to work within the SCCC Guiding Principles and the principles set by the position supervisor.
Must participate in quality assurance/ improvement activities as well as community-based health care activities when applicable.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to engage in each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Summit Community Care Clinic
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?