Part-Time 20 Credit Analyst, Moorefield or Charleston WV
Summit Financial Group, Inc. is a financial holding company headquartered in Moorefield, West Virginia. Summit provides community banking services primarily in the Eastern Panhandle and Southern regions of West Virginia and the Northern, Shenandoah Valley and Southwestern regions of Virginia, through its bank subsidiary, Summit Community Bank, Inc.EMPLOYEE POLYGRAPH PROTECTION ACT (PDF)
> Job Description
Part-Time 20 Credit Analyst, Moorefield or Charleston WV (Part-Time 20)
Location: Charleston, WV, Moorefield, WV
JOB TITLE: Credit Analyst
Job Classification: Non-Exempt, Part-Time 20
Department: Credit Analysis
Reports to: SVP, Director of Credit Administration
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Bachelor's degree in related field, OR five years experience in lending required.
Experience or Skill requirements:
- Commercial Lending knowledge preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Microsoft Word and Outlook experience preferred.
- Complete credit analysis for all business loan requests as required by SFG Loan Policy.
- Complete annual credit analysis for borrowers with an aggregate exposure of $5 million and greater by set deadlines and guidelines.
- Assist Director of Credit Administration, as needed, with preparing, reviewing, and analyzing loans that are presented at the Holding Company Loan Committee.
- Assist in Commercial Loan Review, including annual reviews, new loans, loan modifications, renewals, extensions and reporting functions.
- Assist, as needed, in supporting the lending staff on preparing presentations within the Loan Vantage system.
- Assist in performing quarterly stress test reports on concentrations within the loan portfolio.
- Assist in preparing quarterly reports, as needed, for financial reporting purposes.
- Stays abreast of current developments in loan policy and procedures through reading, research and formal education.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Credit Analyst works closely with Commercial Lenders, loan assistants and members of Holding Company Loan Committee.
Summit provides equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Hourly rate varies, based on experience.
Summit Community BankMoorefield, WV
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.