Customer Service Teller, Pennsboro WV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Teller
Job Classification: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Community Bank Manager
Education requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Experience or Skill requirements:
- Comfortable and confident in a sales and service environment
- Must be able to be a part of a team and work closely with fellow Customer Service Tellers and Customer Service Representatives
- Must have and exhibit a professional manner and exhibit good interpersonal skills
- Must have computer knowledge, good typing skills, math skills, attention to detail, and be a good listener
- Primary role is to provide superior customer service experience during the client interaction
- Ensure all clients are greeted immediately upon entering the branch office
- Performs lobby management effectively to ensure the needs of clients are identified and fulfilled
- Perform routine banking transactions such as deposits, checks, payments, cash orders, coin processing, issuing official checks/money orders, etc.
- Equitably contributes to the branch attainment of sales and referral products goals by identifying and making referrals
- Will need to be able to assist clients in many aspects of their accounts directly and indirectly through referrals including account inquiries, account maintenance, account resolution, online and mobile products and services, and debit cards
- Adheres to all policy and procedures of the company
- Follows operational procedures including protecting customers, bank assets and bank security
- Accurately completes information on systems and forms to mitigate exposure while ensuring service delivery and quality
- May serve as a specialty teller as assigned; vault/back up vault, ATM, Coin, etc.
- Will make our promise of “Service Beyond Expectations” Begins with Me real and believable by following our defined principles
- Opportunity exists for cross-training of a Customer Service Representative Position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Will work closely with and report to the Community Bank Manager
- Expected to work closely with branch staff, HQ employees and others at Summit
- The employee will be expected to work with all employees to maintain the safety and security of the branch
- A Customer Service Teller is an important part of our Summit Team and will embrace each employee’s expertise and contributions. They will be expected to inspire collaboration among co-workers and clients, assist others and be aware of what needs to be done and take action to improve the quality of service to our clients.
Summit Financial Group and the Subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Salary Information: Hourly rate varies, based on experience.
Summit Community Bank
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Summit Community Bank
Get fresh Customer Service Teller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.