Chief Executive Officer - Psychiatric Hospital
Summit Behavioral Healthcare Johnstown, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - Acute Psychiatric Hospital
Johnstown Heights Behavioral Health
Summit Behavioral Healthcare is seeking a CEO at our newly acquired Johnstown Heights Behavioral Health facility in beautiful Johnstown, Colorado, located 47 miles north of Denver!
Johnstown Heights Behavioral Health will offer a much needed resource to the community of Johnstown. This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing organization and to be part of a start-up facility with exponential potential!
About Summit BHC
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee and founded in 2013, Summit was established to develop and operate a network of leading and behavioral health facilities throughout the country. The company’s primary focus is on the provision and management of specialty chemical dependency, addiction disorder, and psychiatric services within a flexible and dynamic continuum of care. The leadership team at Summit is comprised of senior executives with decades of combined experience in the behavioral healthcare industry at the national level. The company currently owns and operates 22 freestanding facilities nationwide.
We are committed to:
We work with integrity and fairness.
We strive to be the best and hold ourselves accountable.
We meet challenges with the resolve to succeed.
We are about what we do, each other and who we serve.
We honor the human dignity of everyone we work with.
We succeed, and have fun, by pulling together.
Our Core Purpose
To improve the health of the people we serve.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expectations of the CEO include providing hands-on management, leading to high performance and results-oriented operations which will support the mission of the facility.
- The CEO assumes full operational oversight of the facility, including the primary responsibilities of generating revenue, managing expenses, maintaining regulatory/accreditation compliance and ensuring the best care possible is provided.
- The CEO is responsible for assisting business development in cultivating relationships within the service area. This position reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
- This position exercises judicious decision making, initiative, judgment, problem solving and self-regulation within a host of situations.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Full P&L Responsibility
- Quality of Care
- Employee Relations/Human Resource Management
- Contract Negotiations
- Business Development
- Accreditation/Licensing Compliance
- Candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree,
- At least 5 years of CEO/Executive Director experience within an inpatient acute psych setting,
- Successful candidates must be a self-motivated, independent, hands-on individual with proven success.
Summit BHC operates facilities in 15 states with plans to continue growth through additional acquisitions and De Novo’s.
Comprehensive benefits package offered along with competitive salaries commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $215,000.00 per yearQualifications
Qualified candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years experience in a leadership position in healthcare, with preference for those with experience in Behavioral Healthcare. Successful candidates must be a self-motivated, independent, hands on individual with proven success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.