We are looking for an enthusiastic and dependable Chef - Cook who has a passion for providing excellent food and superior customer service. If you are dedicated to providing delicious and beautiful meals, loves to showcase your talents and eager to create a wonderful dining atmosphere for the residents at Summerfield Retirement, we would love to have you join the team.
- Plan meals based on menu and recipe requirements; determine amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus; obtain necessary supplies from storage areas in adequate time for meal production.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours, so that quality, temperature and appearance of food meet Summerfield Retirement Living, Inc. service standards.
- Assist in serving and portioning food items before and during meal service.
- Ability to physically handle weights up to and including 30 pounds.
- Possess a current Food Handler’s Permit.
- Ability to prepare food in a senior housing environment which meets or exceeds Summerfield Retirement Living, Inc. service standards.
- Willingness to work with the elderly