We are looking for an enthusiastic and dependable Chef - Cook who has a passion for providing excellent food and superior customer service. If you are dedicated to providing delicious and beautiful meals, loves to showcase your talents and eager to create a wonderful dining atmosphere for the residents at Summerfield Retirement, we would love to have you join the team.
- Plan meals based on menu and recipe requirements; determine amount and type of food and supplies required for daily menus; obtain necessary supplies from storage areas in adequate time for meal production.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours, so that quality, temperature and appearance of food meet Summerfield Retirement Living, Inc. service standards.
- Assist in serving and portioning food items before and during meal service.
- Ability to physically handle weights up to and including 50 pounds.
- Possess a current Food Handler’s Permit or ServeSafe
- Ability to prepare food in a senior housing environment which meets or exceeds Summerfield Retirement Living, Inc's. service standards.
- Willingness to work with the elderly
Why Work Here?Summerfield Retirement is a continuous care community that offers Independent and Assisted Living. We have 32 units in our Independent Living and 44 Units in our Assisted Living. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1999.
Great locally owned company. Be part of an outstanding team, build skills, and learn on the job!