Accepting Applications for All Shifts. Part-Time and Full Time Work Available.
Summerfield is a privately owned local bussines. We are looking for CNA's to help us create and enhance an amazing team! CNA's are the backbone of healthcare and we are looking for hero's to help provide oustanding care to our Residents!
- Assist residents with activities of daily living (ADLs) ADLs include, but are not limited to, grooming, care and selection of clothing, cleanliness of clothing, shaving, bathing, oral hygiene, shampooing and curling hair, eating and sleeping, planning daily activities, and spending quality time with individual residents.
- Assist residents that may be incontinent of bowel and/or bladder, including making sure residents are clean and dressed in clean clothing.
- Assist residents to other daily meals, activities, and in preparing for family outings or appointments.
- Assist with maintenance of residents records to include charting medications, recording daily intake, etc.
- Record vital signs, weights and measurements, and other information as assigned.
- Facilitate staff, resident, and family communication to resolve conflict and create a positive home environment.
- Ambulate and transfer residents, utilizing appropriate assistive devises and body mechanics.
- Participate in resident care planning by identifying the needs of residents in accordance with the medical assessment, working with other professionals as necessary.
- Observe and report immediately any unsafe or unsanitary conditions in resident apartments.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
CNA Position requires the follow:
CNA License or the ability to obtain within 4 months of hire.
CPR and First Aid
Food Handlers permit.
Why Work Here?Summerfield Retirement is a continuous care community that offers Independent and Assisted Living. We have 32 units in our Independent Living and 44 Units in our Assisted Living. We are locally owned and have been in business since 1999.
Great locally owned company. Be part of an outstanding team, build skills, and learn on the job!