Vice President of Sales - Contract (On-site in Pelham, AL)
Are you a leader grounded in coaching, guiding, and inspiring action and success in others? Are you a clear communicator with the ability to strategically plan for growth in current and new markets? Are you passionate about sales and creating a knowledgeable, customer-focused sales and support team that provides a level of service that can't be matched? If the answer is yes, check out our Vice President of Sales - Contract role.
The Vice President of Sales – Contract is responsible for developing a world-class selling organization through a combination of exclusive employee and independent multi-line representatives and continuous aggressive growth in indoor and outdoor furniture and décor through targeted high-priority commercial segments. This position is responsible for leading overall revenue growth, developing an amazing service experience, supporting customer retention, as well as creating new account penetration, contributing to gross margin, and controlling expenses related to SG&A.
Who We Are
Gabriella White is home to our family of brands - Gabby, Summer Classics, and Wendy Jane. We are growing in all areas of the business and are proud to be family-owned and operated since 1987. Together, we furnish life's best moments, from the everyday to the exceptional. We are united by our vision as well as our collective spirit and our culture is shaped by our core values: Dedication – Enthusiasm – Synergy – Integrity – Goal-Oriented –Nimble, or simply put DESIGN.
As a premier innovator, manufacturer, and retailer of luxury furniture and accessories, our brands are loved by designers and design-minded consumers for creating timeless outdoor living and transitional, eclectic furniture and accessories for every part of the home. We’re always looking for talented people to join our team and grow together.
What We Offer
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with match after 12 months
- Employee Assistance Program and Chaplain Services to support mental and emotional well-being
- Paid sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental time
- Monthly incentive and/or bonus opportunities
- Generous Employee Product Purchase discount
What You Do
- Develops a comprehensive distribution strategy with the CEO and EVP of Business Development and builds coverage in underserved markets.
- Builds an annual/quarterly business unit strategic plan and budget that achieves aggressive goals for revenue growth, profitability, market penetration, and strategic positioning.
- Builds a sales plan including a complete bottom-up reconciliation with each selling representative, positioning for the future.
- Opens key doors and participates in closing and managing relationships with key accounts.
- Develops a monthly forecast based on market trends and field inputs, with a focus on accuracy.
- Defines and communicates a scorecard for the business, including key measurements that lead to continuous improvement in the functionality of all key areas of responsibility.
- Develops and implements team and individual employee performance metrics and assesses staff on a quarterly basis.
- Monitors business progress and takes corrective action to keep the channel on plan.
- Identifies and responds to opportunities and threats unforeseen in the planning process.
- Recruits, develops, and trains sales representatives.
- Creates and manages a sales productivity program for the selling personnel.
- Leads customer service and inside sales teams to deliver best-in-class customer service experience.
What You Bring
- Ten plus years experience in sales or marketing, preferably in high-end furniture, apparel, or other home furnishing or luxury goods sold through own stores, employee sales force, independent reps, independent distribution, and internet industry with at least five years at the senior level.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fascinated and current on contemporary elements of the marketing mix and how they work together in a high-end product sales environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with structuring sales goals and revenue expectations.
- Strong willingness to serve the customer and sell to their needs which includes the ability to understand products thoroughly and foster the development of new products to client specifications within set price points.
- Demonstrated sales track record with a high ratio of closing conversions.
- Demonstrated ability to become a known and respected personality in our industry.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time with overnight and interstate travel included.
Summer Classics IncPelham, AL
Get fresh Vice President of Sales - Contract (On-site in Pelham, AL) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.