Senior Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gabriella White, home of Summer Classics and Gabby, is a family-owned company and innovator, manufacturer, and retailer of luxury indoor and outdoor furniture. We deeply believe in the need for a solid foundation of values and strive to create an environment focused on our people and our customers. Our Company Culture is based on our Core Values:
Dedication – Enthusiasm – Synergy – Integrity – Goal-oriented – Nimble
Our purpose is to make Life’s Best Moments…Furnished. To learn more about us, visit www.gabriellawhite.com.
The Senior Executive Assistant is responsible for managing high-level administrative support to the Executive Chairman, CEO, President, and CFO. The duties include coordinating various strategic planning processes and providing leadership with relevant information to prepare them for upcoming meetings or presentations. This role is also responsible for coordinating ad hoc requests which could include conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and coordinating events. As needed, will attend meetings on the executive’s behalf, facilitating timely decision-making, and reporting back with relevant information for appropriate follow-up.
Essential Job Duties
- Utilizes strong leadership, problem-solving, and organization skills to assist with daily administrative operations across the company.
- Coordinates Executive Leadership team meetings by ensuring weekly scorecards are up to date, taking notes and ensuring action items are assigned, and providing support to quarterly and annual planning meetings.
- Schedules and prioritizes appointments/meetings so Executives’ time is most effective and productive and provides support that maximizes their productivity and contribution.
- Manages travel arrangements, guest arrangements/tours, and expense reports with accuracy and efficiency.
- Reads and analyzes incoming emails, memos, and reports to determine their significance and summarizes/prioritizes for distribution.
- Drafts presentation materials, reports, speeches, official statements, emails, memos, letters, etc. representing the Executive Leadership team.
- Organizes, files, and retrieves corporate documents, records, and reports
- Supports special projects that require Executive sponsorship such as charitable contributions, donation policy management, and community engagement,
- Acts as a liaison between senior leadership team and Executive Chairman, CEO, and President.
- Manages inbound communications and visits and directs accordingly in a way that upholds the brand and service expectations.
- Managers general office duties such as sorting and distributing incoming correspondence, mail, including faxes and email.
- Delivers efficient and sound communication.
- Acts as a sounding board to help with brainstorming relevant subject matter. Provides insight and feedback to leaders to assist with the decision-making process.
- Makes quick and accurate decisions when executive is unavailable.
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of administrative functions across the business.
- Assists in keeping executives up to date on relevant activities, company initiatives, marketing, promotions, and issues.
- Assists with the coordination of Corporate and customer events.
- Supervises the administrative assistant.
- Acts as coordinator for the other executive assistants to ensure executive administration functions are aligned.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Two or Four-year degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience with executive support administration required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Strong computer and organizational skills; ERP Systems experience strongly preferred.
- Strong time management, communication, organizational, and collaboration skills required.
Why Gabriella White?
- We offer comprehensive and competitive health, dental and vision plans.
- Company paid short and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan and matching
- Paid holidays
- On-site café
- Employee Product Purchase discount options
- Employee Referral Program
- Monthly employee events and a focus on learning and development
Summer Classics Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Summer Classics Inc