Human Resources Manager (On-Site in Pelham, AL)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Are you an HR professional with a genuine desire to help people and a knack for building long-lasting work relationships through mutual respect and effective communication? Are you often described as an intuitive person who genuinely enjoys helping people grow and do the right thing the right way? If so, we may have your next great professional role right here at Gabriella White. We are seeking a Human Resources Manager. This position will work out of our Corporate Offices in Pelham, AL.
Who We Are
Gabriella White, home of Gabby and Summer Classics, is a family-owned company specializing in luxury indoor and outdoor furniture. Our Company Culture is based on our Core Values: Dedication – Enthusiasm – Synergy – Integrity – Goal-oriented – Nimble. We strive to treat each other like family and approach every day as a new opportunity. We appreciate the value that our employees bring to customer experience and know that with the right focus on the fundamentals, we can achieve great things together.
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with match after 12 months
- Employee Assistance Program and Chaplain Services to support mental and emotional well-being
- Paid sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental time
- Monthly incentive and/or bonus opportunities
- Generous Employee Product Purchase discount
What You Do
- Partners with assigned customer group leadership teams to understand and execute human resource strategies relative to current and future needs related to employee engagement, recruiting, retention, training and development, and succession planning.
- Provides timely support, guidance, and coaching to employees and leaders about policies, processes, and procedures.
- Assists with the talent acquisition process for assigned customer groups including collaborating with departmental managers to understand current and future needs, skills, and competencies required, recruiting strategies, interviewing, and selection of qualified job applicants (primarily salaried roles).
- Provides subject matter expertise in one or more of the functional areas of performance management, employee benefits, compensation, or talent acquisition at the company level and ensures the human resources team is educated on application and administration.
- Participates in/or provides support to disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations.
- Coordinates employee recognition and relations programs and events.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies.
- Leads or assists with various people-related projects to move the department and company into the future.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred; professional certifications a plus.
- Five or more years of human resources experience required; experience in employee relations, coaching, corrective action, and recruiting required; experience in distribution, manufacturing, retail, or corporate environments preferred.
- Strong knowledge of human resources, procedures, practices, laws, and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office required; HRIS experience preferred.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- A professional demeanor and a positive attitude are a must.
- The ability to travel up to 25% is required.
Summer Classics IncPelham, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.