CPA / Partner Opportunity
This individual will lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses.
- Reviews federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Handles federal, state and local tax audits.
- Prepares research memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, and other documents
- for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities.
- Trains and supervises staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Masters degree in taxation or finance.
- CPA license.
- 5 + years prior experience in public accounting and tax.
- Must have Accounting Firm Experience
- Tax audit experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2+ years) - Senior Tax Manager or Supervisory Experience
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Research proficiency.
- Experience with Reviews, Audits, Compilations, etc.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency preferred in ProSystem FX, BNA and MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Well rounded in dealing with high net worth individuals and businesses.