Summa Health at Home is a fast growing home health network looking for a Registered Nurse - Rotating Weekend to join our team!
Caring for patients in their homes allows you one-on-one patient care that truly makes a difference in their recovery. You will create individualized plans of care in partnership with their physician. You will treat patients and educate the patient and caregivers on interventions and goals. Our user-friendly technology allows for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation.
Schedule: 2 weekdays and Rotating Weekends, 8:15 am to 5:00 pm
Territory: Brecksville, Macedonia, Fairlawn, Cuyahoga Falls, Richfield, Akron, Tallmadge, Green, Barberton, Norton, etc
Our employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
As a Registered Nurse - Rotating Weekends, you will:
- Complete Skilled Nursing Visits, including Wound Care and IV Visits
- Discharge and Admission Visits
- Complete Supervisory Visits for Home Health Aides
- Educate patients, families, and care givers
- Document your visits with our user-friendly technology, allowing for interdisciplinary communication and easy documentation
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of OH
- One year of experience as an RN in an acute care setting
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
We can't wait to meet you!
Summa Health at Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Summa Health at Home and HospiceSumma Health at Home and Hospice is here to assist our patients with post-acute care in the familiar surroundings of their home. Our skilled therapists and nurses provide the highest quality clinical care along with motivation, encouragement, and health education, all to improve the quality of life for those patients entrusted to our care.