Business Development Representative
- $45,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are a fast growing company in the energy distribution space with a highly experienced management team. Our business model based on reliability, efficiency and transparency has resulted in growth of over 300+% over the last two years. We are not a company in a sexy industry or with a fancy office space – but we are bringing innovative products and services to our customers. We are looking for individuals who can excel in an entrepreneurial environment as we strive to become a market leader in the tri-state area.
We are looking for a high-energy, driven, and self-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Business Development Representative (BDR). Becoming a Business Development Representative is the first step to a rewarding and lucrative career in sales, where top performers will be automatically promoted after their first year. We are welcoming driven individuals who are recent college graduates, or looking to make a career change. As an entry-level sales representative, you will have the opportunity to learn about the industry, and set the foundation for career advancement.
What You'll Do
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop leads to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, video correspondence, and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate team members, educating each rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Effectively handle and overcome prospect objections with confidence
- Become a trusted resource and develop productive relationships with prospects
- Update Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and prospect interaction to ensure efficient lead management
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline generating targets to ensure territory revenue objectives and pipeline linearity
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet our core values and culture.
What you need to succeed
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; phenomenal and collaborative teammate
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Sales training experience a plus
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience required
Summa Energy CorpClifton, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.