Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be answering inbound calls from individuals who have student loans with this company. You will deliver a unique customer service experience utilizing your effective questioning and listening skills to determine the customer's needs and concerns, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction. This will involve providing excellent customer service support, and answering calls to properly handle account and billing inquiries, complaints, orders, errors, cancellations, etc.
We are looking for individuals who combine excellent customer service and problem-solving skills with the ability to function effectively both as part of a team or on an individual basis. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively manage multiple expectations in a fast-paced environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, interpersonal and active-listening skills.
- Handle medium complexity caller contacts in a call center service environment
- Provides high quality service to achieve maximum satisfaction by resolving the query at first contact where possible
- Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and caller follow up or direct the caller to the appropriate department for resolution
- Delivers what is promised in line with the caller's expectations
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- Compile and process caller information.
BusinessView all jobs at Sumeru Solutions