- Medical , Paid Time Off
SumBridge is hiring a Recruiting/HR Coordinator to join one of our south sound clients. This is a combination role that includes recruiting as it's primary focus but will also support HR administration with specific tasks. This role is contract to hire and will be onsite in our client's Tacoma office. The role offers competitive compensation, healthcare benefits (both on contract and when permanent), paid time off, free parking, and more. If you're looking to work with a well-known, longstanding organization that supports our local community, this is a great opportunity to explore!
- Conducts employment related research and assists recruitment team with electronic and other methods of sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Assists HR team with customized screening and initial contact of applicants to determine qualification and interest level.
- Refers appropriate candidates to hiring managers.
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, and HR team.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, HRSC, compensation, benefits, pay administration, and other related organizational policies, practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Serves as resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and others.
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone and online meeting platform skills (MS Teams, Zoom, and Google Meets)
- Supports workplace diversity
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Associate's degree in Human Resources, business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing, recruiting, or related experience
Get fresh Recruiting/HR Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.