Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
Are you passionate about developing cutting-edge marketing strategies for B2C and B2B SaaS companies? Are you an expert at demand generation and growth marketing? If this sounds like you, let's talk.
We are looking for data-driven, visionary, growth-focused fractional CMOs to advise mid-stage SaaS companies on a contract basis. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience as a marketing leader at a mid-market or large organization. We are looking for individuals who are at a point in their career, where they have the flexibility and bandwidth to solve marketing challenges for companies as a strategic marketing advisor/coach. In this role, you will:
- Complete an end-to-end marketing assessment for clients using tools like SEMRush, Google Analytics, etc.
- Develop a comprehensive data-driven growth marketing strategy for businesses.
- Develop innovative campaign ideas for clients.
- Connect the brand, messaging, and go-to-market positioning efforts with demand generation and performance marketing metrics.
- Analyze funnel metrics and identify ways to improve the funnel from awareness to renewal.
- Advise companies on ways to reduce CAC and increase MRR.
- Advise clients on ways to drive website traffic, engage customers, and drive retention.
- Serve as a thought partner and leader to help clients push their creative and marketing materials.
- Meet weekly with clients to review results and set new marketing goals and objectives.
- Work with an internal team of freelancers to execute key projects for clients, and/or advise clients on the talent that they need to source to achieve their marketing objectives.
Preferred Experience and Education
- 7-10+ years of experience in marketing, growth marketing, and product marketing
- Marketing leadership experience at a $5M+ company
- Data-driven with a wealth of analytics experience
- Knowledge of paid ads platforms, email marketing platforms, marketing automation, CRM systems, and A/B testing
- Significant experience developing and implementing strategies that increase revenue
- Experience working with clients (agency experience is a plus)
- MBA with a focus on marketing or digital strategy is a plus
- Must be able to work independently in a remote position
This is a contract, remote position with an agency. Please only apply if you are interested in contract/freelance work.
Powered by JazzHR
Sulte GroupSanta Monica, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.