Sulphur Springs Veterinary Clinic is seeking a friendly, upbeat receptionist to join our growing team! As our receptionist, you are the first and last contact with our facility and are key to creating a positive, lasting impression. At all times you will be expected to maintain a warm, professional appearance and demeanor. Being able to prioritize and multi-task is imperative. Proficient computer literacy and organizational skills are required You must have a passion for people and their pets. We expect extraordinary client service.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- customer service experience a must
- dependable and hardworking
- possesses excellent communication and relational skills
- plays nice with others
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- greeting clients
- efficiently scheduling appointments
- entering new clients/patients into data base
- communicate/educate clients on products and procedures
- answering/screening phone calls
- product sales
- financial transactions
- maintaining office and lobby
Special Working Conditions:
- Applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Some weekend work will be required.
- Candidates for employment will be subject to drug testing
SSVC recognizes and rewards employees committed to professional growth and superior service. We offer competitive compensation, retirement benefits, generous employee pet discounts and paid educational opportunities.To join our wonderful team, please submit your resume for careful consideration.