Customer Service Representative
- Posted: 9 hours ago
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing high quality customer service to our customers via phone and email, as well as when they visit our showroom. CSR's will answer customers' questions, enter orders, and follow up with customers in a friendly and professional manner. CSR's will build and maintain positive rapport with all new and established customers, as well as with co-workers and sales representatives.
1. Answer incoming customer service calls with courtesy, professionalism and respect.
- Record information on each call
- Do paperwork and research as necessary to complete the requests of each call
- Take orders and make product suggestions
2. Make outgoing customer service calls to follow up with customers
- Communicate with customers on incomplete orders and back-orders
- Call customers who do not have an assigned sales rep or in-house consultant to promote new products as necessary
- Call customers to get approval to ship orders when requested
3. Provide service support as needed.
- Process catalog requests
- Check shortages/warehouse errors as they arise and notify warehouse manager
- Utilize Premier C/S FedEx Tracking to assist with shipping questions and track packages
- Enter claims and replacement orders for damaged/shorted merchandise
- Process paperwork on product that is returned to us and issue credit to the customer
- Review and approve website registrations
- Work closely with data processing and credit departments in keeping account info and order status current
- Monitor reports and queues that show open orders or open tasks that need attention
- Respond to all incoming emails that come into the customer service email
1. Product Suggestion by Phone
- Utilize new product training to offer product and design ideas to customers
- Attend a gift show and sell product as required (occasional)
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask effectively
- Effective analytical and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Professional appearance, language and voice
- Ability to follow instructions; multitasking
- Working knowledge of PC, e-mail, Word, Excel, Internet (website usage)
At Sullivans, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?