Retail Store Manager
Sullivan Tire Quincy, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
Sullivan Tire and Auto Service is actively searching for a Retail Store Manager for our Saugus, MA retail location.
This critical hire will manage the assigned store location to ensure optimal performance and profitability while delivering the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction to grow business and increase sales. You will work closely with management to increase profitability through improved efficiencies and productivity levels.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 70 retail locations throughout New England,15 Commercial Truck Centers and 2 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding established objectives in the areas of service, units, profitability, and employee and customer satisfaction for assigned service location. Utilizes all informational tools and software to control expenses and maintain optimal productivity and workflow levels.
- Lead, coach and direct staff to ensure optimal performance. Sets expectations and communicates regularly with staff on goals, customer satisfaction, safety, training while ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Recruit, train, motivate, develop, and retain qualified employees and have individuals working at high performing levels delivering quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Create a customer friendly environment by adhering to all policies regarding personal appearance and shop cleanliness which includes but not limited to:
- Maintaining well lighted areas inside and outside the building.
- Ensuring building has proper security system.
- Maintaining a neat and clean waiting area with current, family oriented periodicals, music, and television viewing.
- Creating and maintaining attractive showroom displays that will enhance the sales effort and serve as “show and tell aids”.
- Deliver quality work on time, every time to the customers to ensure long-term growth in sales/service and profits.
- Work with other departments (sales, marketing, distribution, corporate, etc.) to grow business and increase sales for your assigned store location.
- Maintain a safe and clean store environment. Follow all operating procedures to protect our assets (i.e. OSHA rules, hazardous waste, security system, and filing timely paperwork).
- Assumes other responsibilities as needed.
- Minimum of a high school diploma with 3- 5 years of industry/retail experience preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- ASE certifications a plus.
- Strong selling and customer service skills in a retail environment
- Demonstrated staff leadership, management and mentoring skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Solid understanding of automotive tire and auto service industry
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of VAST, Top Dog Solutions, Microsoft Office, and our internal software applications
- Competitive compensation
- Certified Sullivan training including Leadership and Executive Development programs. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) with match
- Profit Sharing Plan
Our company motto is “Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family.” Come and join our family!
Powered by JazzHR
RetailView all jobs at Sullivan Tire