Sullivan Tire and Auto Service's Human Resources department at our Norwell, MA headquarters is looking for a new team member! If you are interested in joining a dynamic, growing company, we would love to hear from you.
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated company with over 1,300 employees. We offer a unique blend of opportunities for growth, strong family values, competitive pay and one-of-a-kind benefits.
The Benefits & Compensation Business Partner primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Administer the company's benefits includes but not limited to, company sponsored insurance programs, 401(k) and retirement plans, and added benefits
- Research and analyze new benefit offerings, communicating benefits and enrollment periods, documenting and updating procedures/Summary Plan Descriptions, and preparing special reports/dashboard for senior management
- Provide data administration of Performance Management & Compensation software systems and participate in the annual performance management and salary administration process.
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of benefits practices, principles and regulations/laws
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Provides best in class customer service to employees, managers, and vendors by responding to all requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Possesses excellent technical skills and has strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to create reports as needed.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Possesses strong attention to detail, strategic thinking ability, organizational skills, and understands the importance of follow-up
- Must be a team player who enjoys working outside their scope of responsibilities
- Demonstrated ability to work well under minimal supervision with proven decision-making capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 5-8 years of related benefits/compensation experience required.
- Familiarity with Paylocity preferred
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist Program (CEBS) or related certification a plus
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) w/ match + Profit Sharing Plans
Our company motto is “Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family." Come and join our family!