Sales & Service Writer
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
SIGN-ON BONUS INCLUDED!
Sullivan Tire currently has opportunities for a Sales and Service Writer in our Retail division. We are a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 2 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities.
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Sales and Service Writer you will:
Have a customer service focus - greeting customers, fulfilling needs, fostering a positive friendly environment and loyal customer base.
- Competitive Pay and incentives
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) with match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Sign On Bonus Included
Our company motto is "Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family." Come and join our family!
- A proven sales track record in an automotive environment is a plus
- Customer service experience in a retail environment
- Strong telephone skills with the ability to provide customers with product information, schedule appointments, and handle their tire and auto service needs
- Understanding the tire and auto service industry is a plus
- Dependable Transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Sullivan Tire provides Equal Employment Opportunities for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Sullivan Tire & Auto ServiceQuincy, MA
Get fresh Sales & Service Writer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.