Customer Service Representative - Home Decor and Gifts
Sullivan Inc. Sioux Falls, SD
- Posted: over a month ago
Today, Sullivans offers over 5,000 skus in Everyday, Seasonal, Branded and Exclusive lines of home dcor, permanent botanicals and gifts. These products are built on tradition, quality and value, helping customers stay ahead of evolving trends. With a strong reputation for unparalleled quality and customer service, Sullivans is dedicated to designing and delivering the latest, most exciting items available for the home.
Sullivans is poised to celebrate its 50th anniversary and achieved this through our passionate team of highly dedicated employees. Sullivans. Home Begins Here.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing high quality customer service to our customers via phone and email, as well as when they visit our showroom. CSR's will answer customers' questions, enter orders, and follow up with customers in a friendly and professional manner. CSR's will build and maintain positive rapport with all new and established customers, as well as with co-workers and sales representatives.
Answer incoming customer service calls with courtesy, professionalism and respect.
- Record information on each call
- Do paperwork and research as necessary to complete the requests of each call
- Take orders and make product suggestions
Make outgoing customer service calls to follow up with customers
- Communicate with customers on incomplete orders and back-orders
- Call customers who do not have an assigned sales rep or in-house consultant to promote new products as necessary
- Call customers to get approval to ship orders when requested
Provide service support as needed.
- Process catalog requests
- Check shortages/warehouse errors as they arise and notify warehouse manager
- Utilize Premier C/S FedEx Tracking to assist with shipping questions and track packages
- Enter claims and replacement orders for damaged/shorted merchandise
- Process paperwork on product that is returned to us and issue credit to the customer
- Review and approve website registrations
- Work closely with data processing and credit departments in keeping account info and order status current
- Monitor reports and queues that show open orders or open tasks that need attention
- Respond to all incoming emails that come into the customer service email
Product Suggestion by Phone
- Utilize new product training to offer product and design ideas to customers
- Attend a gift show and sell product as required (occasional)
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask effectively
- Effective analytical and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills
- Sales skills
- Professional appearance, language and voice
- Ability to follow instructions; multitasking
- Working knowledge of PC, e-mail, Word, Excel, Internet (website usage)
Sullivans is a great place to work. Join us!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Sullivan Inc.