Director of Information Resources
SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: March 23, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
A highly respected Midwest law firm has engaged SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC to assist in its search for a Director of Information Resources. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this is an exempt salary position located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Position: The Director of Information Resources will be responsible for the planning, management, and operation of the Firm's libraries and information resources.
The Candidate: The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor of Library Science. A Master of Library Science degree from an ALA accredited school is preferred. A minimum of six to eight years of increasingly progressive legal research and leadership experience is required, preferably in a law firm setting.
The successful candidate will be personable, professional, and resourceful. He/she will additionally possess:
- An excellent customer service attitude and strong work ethic;
- Proven expertise in the management of legal research and database skills, including proficiency in Westlaw, Lexis Nexis, Bloomberg, and others;
- Proven experience with developing and/or improving library research services, technology and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Comfort and confidence in communicating at all levels in a way that is fitting for each audience;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, team-player attitude with strong organizational skills;
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task with a strong attention to detail;
- Persistence, initiative and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to operate with a high degree of confidentiality;
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and the hours needed to accomplish the Firm's expectations.
The Search: As the exclusive recruiter for this position, SuiteSpot Talent Solutions, LLC will conduct an expedited search process per the client's request. To be considered in the selection process, please submit your resume below. For additional information regarding the position, please contact Beth Lyle at 912-445-5103.
SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at SuiteSpot Executive Search, LLC