Suitable Staffing Services La Puente, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Suitable Staffing is looking for a motivated, go-getter receptionist who wants to grow and potentially become a recruiter in the near future.
As receptionist, your responsibilities will include greeting all guests, appointment setting, working with a multitude of applying candidates, maintaining, and developing in-house accounts.
- Knowledge of computer applications as Windows, Microsoft Office.
- Fast decision-maker, Outgoing person with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to interact with customers/employees by phone, email, or in person.
- Input and receive company orders, conduct interviews to choose the best potential workers.
- Verify documentation, education, and other background information and other duties as required.
- We are seeking a dynamic 'Go-Getter' who thrives on success. If you enjoy building strong business relationships then look no further than us!
- 2 years in staffing preferred but not mandatory
- Strong organizational management skills.
- Ability to make a positive impression.
- Strong Follow-up skills with both clients and prospects.
- Must have a positive attitude
- Bilingual - English/Spanish is a must
- Must have own reliable vehicle and current Driver's License.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S
If you are driven to succeed, energetic, and obsessed with client satisfaction contact me today for an immediate interview.
1st shift; Plus O.T Required
Might include Saturdays
City of La Puente
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Suitable Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Room for growth!
1200 N. Hacienda Blvd.La Puente, CA