Quality Control Inspector_ Vehicle Upholstery Company_ Corona CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are HIRING!!!
Vehicle upholstery Company in Corona is HIRING for
*** 1st shift- Quality Control Inspector (Preferably with Experience) ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
---> Duties including but not limited to:
• Performs receiving inspection, as defined by procedures and instructions and documents results on prescribed form.
• Inspects returned products, prepares required documentation for findings and aids in dispositions.
• Performs testing on all electronic products. Whether visual or electrical with the use of testing equipment.
• Establishes orderly work area and maintains good housekeeping practices at all times.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Effectively present information to customers and other employees.
• Mathematical skills, able to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Computer Skills: Ability to use computer software like Excel, Word and Outlook for e-mail.
• Multitask and prioritize daily and weekly workload.
• Have the ability to work in team environment or independently while being flexible in a fast-paced changing environment.
Long term Stable jobs!!
Come apply at our Norco Branch:
2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860
~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~
*** Find our pages on FB & IG & Job Posts using: ***
Suitable Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Temp to hire position!
2818 Hamner Avenue Norco CA 92860Corona, CA