Suit2Recruit Staffing is actively seeking a RN Nurse Manager for a Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience. As an RN Manger you will ensure that comprehensive care and treatment is rendered to our residents.
RN Nurse Manager Duties:
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Maintain nursing management responsibilities while collaborating with the Director of Nursing to ensure quality resident care is being delivered.
RN Nurse Manager Qualifications:
- Valid NYS RN License
- Experience in a Long Term Care setting