Retail Warehouse Manager l Full-Time Year-Round
Sugarbush Mountain Resort Inc Burlington, VT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RESPECT l INTEGRITY l TEAMWORK l SUSTAINABILITY
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best season yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Free skiing + riding privileges at Sugarbush and across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Discounted rates at non-Alterra-owned Ikon Pass destinations.
- Free golf and health & recreation center membership for eligible employees and their dependents.
- Combined Time Off (CTO) policy for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on food & beverage, apparel, and outdoor gear.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Employee housing (subject to availability)
Sugarbush Resort is searching for a Retail Warehouse Manager to join our team! The Retail Warehouse Manager is responsible for processing incoming merchandise through the Retail Warehouse – receiving, ticketing, transfer & delivery to retail locations within the resort. Product knowledge and housekeeping are part of this job.
- Create a "team" atmosphere within the store(s) and assists with staff development and training.
- Implement operational procedures as outlined by the Senior Manager.
- Thoroughly understand and exercise the duties and procedures required of Retail Supervisor and Retail Clerks.
- Accept UPS, FedEx and freight deliveries, assist in off-loading and log them in.
- Code pack slips & open receivers.
- Receive product on pack slips & Purchase Orders according to established procedures.
- Ticket product following established procedures.
- Deliver merchandise to correct locations.
- Run daily replenishment reports, pick inventory, complete transfers, and deliver inventory to correct location.
- Work on inventory management computer system in RTP.
- Work with buyer to develop and maintain a merchandising plan for all the stores at Sugarbush. Review product mix, OTB (open to buy) and stock levels with the buyer on a regular basis. Assist with buying as directed by Head Buyer.
- Know the product and services offered in Retail locations and the Resort as a whole.
- Continually exceed our guests’ expectations and create memories for both guests & employees, not only in Retail but as a resort.
- Open & Close the shop facilities.
- Work closely with other departments at the resort to maintain consistency of product and pricing.
- Perform other duties within the Resort when needed.
- College education and two to three years’ experience in ski retail operations, preferably in a major ski resort setting.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to meet federal, state, and local requirements for employment.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Ability to pass a federal and state background check.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand stoop, bend, and lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work at least 8 hours on your feet.
- Ability to function in and outdoors during extreme weather conditions.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check
Sugarbush Mountain Resort Inc
RetailView all jobs at Sugarbush Mountain Resort Inc