Hotel Custodian - Full-Time Year Round
Sugarbush Mountain Resort Inc Warren, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
Sugarbush Resort is a year-round destination offering some of the best skiing and riding in the east, an award-winning ski school, mountain biking, golf, disc golf, an array of dining venues, and a fully appointed Health and Recreation Center. Do you want to join an all-star team dedicated to delivering an unparalleled guest experience? Make this your best winter yet by joining the team at Sugarbush and taking advantage of everything Vermont has to offer.
BESIDES GETTING PAID TO WORK AT AN INCREDIBLE RESORT, WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?:
Our investment in each employee includes a comprehensive wellness initiative, unwavering commitment to safety, growth opportunities, and a wide variety of resort benefits. Employees get to take advantage of our 4000+ acre playground including skiing, golf, mountain activities, health club membership, resort discounts, and more, so it's easy to share your enthusiasm for Sugarbush with our guests.
Sugarbush Resort is searching for Hotel Custodians to join our team. Our custodial vision is to provide courteous, quality services and to ensure a clean and welcoming environment.
This is a full-time year-round position with a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts for both medical and dependent care, four weeks paid time off, and 401(k). Employees receive free skiing + riding privileges for themselves and eligible dependents, golf, health and recreation center membership, food discounts, and more.
- General cleaning and floor care, restroom care, removal of trash and recycling, vacuuming, steam cleaning, and carpet cleaning of public and office spaces.
- Responsible for cleaning and care of cleaning equipment.
- Assist with maintenance projects, housekeeping services, and cleaning other facilities as needed are also expected.
- Must be 18 years of age. High school degree, or equivalency, and a minimum of 6 months prior experience are desired; previous janitorial experience preferred.
- Candidates must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Self-motivation, punctual attendance, and reliability are essential.
- Physical requirements include the ability to regularly grasp, reach, stoop, and bend; must also be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, proper use of cleaning chemicals with strong attention to safety is required.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To that end, we have introduced a new Extended COVID Leave Policy, where, in conjunction with other programs, employees may take paid sick leave, up to a maximum of two weeks, due to qualifying reasons related to COVID-19.
Sugarbush Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer
An offer of employment may be contingent upon the results of a background, MVR, or criminal records check