Are you ready to start your marketing career with a bang? Are you able to balance keen creativity with an unrivaled sense of organization? Do you live and die by deadlines and are you eager to help keep your teammates on track and laser-focused on goals? If so, you might be one of us! Suds Creative is seeking a motivated Account Coordinator to join our rapidly growing creative agency. This position is located in Meridian, Idaho.
As an Account Coordinator, you’re vital in keeping the Suds system running smoothly. You’ll be planning out client projects, tracking milestones and making sure deadlines are met. You’ll work closely with an Account Manager to gain broad, hands-on exposure to every aspect of our marketing machine from social media to digital strategy to client relations.
No two days at Suds are the same, but, in general, your responsibilities will include:
• Planning out and supporting the development of client projects, tracking relevant milestones and deadlines
• Supporting the Account Manager in developing and managing client promotions and campaigns and their related deliverables and tasks
• Assisting with client KPI reporting
• Collaborating with accounts and creative teams to complete client projects
• Assisting the Account Manager and other team members in developing new campaign ideas and client solutions
• Social media and reputation management
You’re most likely to succeed in this role if you’re:
• Insatiably curious – you’re interested in all aspects of marketing and hungry to get hands-on experience
• A self-starter – you want to achieve big things and aren’t waiting around for someone to brandish a carrot or a stick
• Highly collaborative – if you’re a lone wolf, this role probably isn’t for you
• Detail-oriented – Our clients deserve our best effort and you’re here to ensure that’s what they get every day
• Hyper-organized – Your lists have lists
• Creative – You don’t see problems, you see opportunities to develop and test cool solutions
• Ready to learn and get your hands dirty while doing it
Nice to haves:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business or equivalent experience
• Marketing experience or creative agency experience
• Experience with all major social media platforms and with project management software
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits & pay
We will invest in your professional development and create an environment where you will get given opportunity to grow and develop your career. We offer a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off, health insurance with company HSA contribution, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, and disability insurance. We have a new, creative and collaborative workspace located in The Village at Meridian. Plus, your favorite beverage will be stocked in our refrigerator!
At Suds Creative, we strive to foster a relaxed, friendly work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. We are a quickly expanding company seeking someone who wants to grow alongside us as we take on new and exciting projects.
Come check us out at https://sudscreative.com/
We at Suds Creative strive to foster a relaxed, friendly work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. We are a quickly expanding company seeking hard working individuals who want to grow alongside us as we take on new and exciting projects.
We offer a competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including paid time off, health insurance, HSA and FSA accounts, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, and disability insurance.