- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Sudbay Automotive has been a family owned business serving the people of Cape Ann and beyond for over 50 years! We pride ourselves on our quality staff, updated facilities and company culture. To join our team apply below!
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401K with 50% company match for first 5%
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Closed Sunday
Automotive New Car Sales Manager - Essential Duties
- Forecasts goals and objectives for sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels and monitors the performance of all new-vehicle sales employees.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the new-vehicle sales department.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect new-vehicle sales.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees, ensuring proper staffing always.
- Assists individual salespeople in setting aggressive yet realistic monthly goals and objectives and provides them with the support to meet these goals.
- Maintains an accurate daily log that reflects all sales activities in the dealership.
- Ensures proper follow-up of all potential buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a prospecting and sales control system.
- Develops, implements and monitors a follow-up system for new-vehicle purchasers.
- Maintains teamwork in a customer-focused sales environment throughout the sales, delivery and follow-up process.
- Conducts daily and weekly sales meetings.
- Provides effective communication throughout the new-vehicle department as well as interdepartmentally.
- Ensures that new-vehicle salespeople understand and follow dealership policies and procedures.
- Provides proper product and training resources for salespeople on a regular and continuous basis.
- Oversees the efforts of new-vehicle salespeople to enhance the image and customer satisfaction ratings of the dealership.
- Works with salespeople on programs that will increase the new-car gross and F&I penetration.
- Develops incentive programs along with dealer and other managers.
- Helps salespeople close deals when necessary.
- Completes deal settlement sheets and turns into accounting office in a prompt and timely manner.
- Establishes and maintains standards for the delivery of vehicles to customers.
- Schedules first service appointment at time of delivery.
- Provides dealer with accurate floor traffic control data daily.
- Processes salesperson commission sheets and monitors payroll records of salespeople.
- Reviews inventory daily to ensure the proper mix of grounded stock for maximum turnover efficiency.
- Recommends to the general sales manager the new-car inventory to be carried by color, model and equipment, based on a variety of customer and market analyses.
- Assists the used-vehicle department with trade appraisals as needed.
- Directs merchandising and advertising efforts for the new-vehicle department in conjunction with the sales managers and dealer.
- Assists in the development of advertising campaigns and other promotions.
- Attends managers meetings as requested.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Sudbay AutomotiveGloucester, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.