Sales & Service Rep. - Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our company a leading supplier of railroad track and related materials that seeks a driven individual to fill a Sales and Service position for McMurray, PA office. This individual will be offered the opportunity to learn hands on, all aspects of the railroad track material business. Sales and Service Representatives at A&K are responsible for assisting and developing business opportunities outlined by Regional Account Representatives. This position provides the necessary training and product knowledge required to move into a regional representative role. This person will aid in the creation of solutions to grow overall sales through increased velocity and customer satisfaction.
- Assist and support the outside sales team by taking customer inquiries, preparing quotes, processing and tracking orders.
- Prepare quotations utilizing in-house technology
- Collaborate with regional Sales Managers on large projects to quote and close on large business.
- Take proactive approach to learn product line as well as material inventory.
- Assess, collect, and report competitive information
- Work effectively with outside sales personnel regarding customer needs and business opportunities
- College degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Railroad industry experience is preferred
- Ability to multitask and have excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, & Power Point
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Salary
Powered by JazzHR
Succession Planning for Railroads Investing in the Next Generation (SPRING)
Get fresh Sales Manager Trainee jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.