Sales and Marketing Director
Successful Event Company Hartford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $3,000 Monthly (plus commission)
An early stage events company is seeking a Sales and Marketing Director to help spearhead growth. The company has a proven track record and a globally recognized brand that is growing multiple events per year. With strong 2021 opportunities, there is significant growth opportunity into the future.
The company seeks an energetic, self-starter who is results-driven to generate revenues through sale of event tickets and sponsorships. This requires someone with experience to define and build a sales pipeline and can also oversee and develop a sales team. There will be a dual-hat to the role in helping develop a marketing plan in support of the sales process. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in the financial services, insurance and/or HR industries.
- Recognizing and realizing market potentials
- Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales volume and forecasting and developing sales quotas
- Actively acquiring new customers and supporting existing customers
- Conduct sales calls with prospective clients
- Educate prospective clients about our value proposition
- Strategically follow up with potential clients to secure their business
- Implement and execute a sales process to manage all leads, clients, and sales team activities
- Ensure world-class customer experiences by cultivating strong relationships
- Track and report on customer engagement and results
- Define and implementing strategic marketing plan to help promote the brand
- May require making occasional updates to our online presence using Wix, Eventbrite, and social media
- Using creative ideas to generate new leads
- Entrepreneurial spirit - Self-motivated, quick thinking, and solution-oriented
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from start to finish
- Solid pipeline management and forecasting
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Technologically savvy, with experience using Gmail suite, social media, and graphics programs
A base salary with a strong commission schedule provides an opportunity to earn over $100k by Q4, 2021
Successful Event CompanyWhy Work Here?
Remote work environment with flexible schedules and lots of opportunity.
BusinessView all jobs at Successful Event Company