Are you looking to help people stricken by depression and mental illness? As a member of the Success TMS family, that’s exactly what you will do! Everything you do will help strengthen our fight to rid the world of depression and mental illness! Success TMS is looking to hire a Licensed Clinical Supervisor (LCSW) to oversee our Outpatient Mental Health Program in the Atlantic City, NJ area (Northfield)! If you are passionate about the fight against mental illness, we invite you to apply and join our revolution!
• Demonstrate knowledge of the organization and management of clinical and/or treatment services for behavioral health clients.
• Provide direct supervision to program staff, individually and group-based, on a regular basis.
• Maintain 24-hour availability to program staff and management for emergency consultation.
• Provide back-up supervisory support to other programs, as needed.
• Provide direct service to clients as needed.
• Collect outcome data and assess efficacy of program services.
• Provide direct supervisor and the corporate office with a preliminary response to client complaints/grievances.
• Conduct continual evaluation of program and develop strategies to implement performance improvement activities as indicated.
• Conduct regular program staff meetings to meet administrative needs of the program.
• Ensure that sufficient in-service training is provided to all program staff, consistent with program and individual staff needs.
• Maintain program in full compliance with all applicable licensing standards, contractual requirements and all agency policies.
• Assist Company Senior Management in evaluating program effectiveness and developing annual program plan.
• Maintain documentation of program compliance with Performance Improvement indicators, census and other utilization data.
• Stay knowledgeable of all laws, regulations, contractual requirements and agency policies and procedures governing the operation of their program and standards and ethical principles of the best practice of the behavioral healthcare relevant to their program.
• Maintain professional relationships with clients, payers and community support service representatives and agencies.
• Participate in interagency meetings and represent the agency in an effective and professional manner.
• Develop formal proposals to meet developing and ongoing program needs.
• Ensure program operating costs are within budget and monitor program spending and unnecessary costs.
• Maintain effective and efficient communication with direct supervisor and administrative staff, as required.
• Become familiar with staff performance evaluation processes and document staff compliance with requisite performance standards.
• Maintain compliance with all required training requirements.
• Report all incidents through the incident management system in a timely and effective manner.
• Obtain and submit all billing forms and all necessary clinical documentation from all staff on the established schedule.
• Verify accuracy of all payroll and billing documentation prior to submission.
• Interface with the Accounting Department as needed to resolve billing problems that require program intervention.
• Master's Degree in a clinical behavioral health discipline
• Three years post-degree experience in the behavioral health field, with one year of increasing supervisory responsibility.
• New Jersey LCSW License and/or Certification is required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer competitive salary along with benefits including health/vision/dental, paid time off, and 401k with a match. Resumes will be assessed as they come in.
To learn more about us, visit successtms.com.
Success TMSAre you looking to help people stricken by depression and mental illness? As a member of the Success TMS family, that’s exactly what you will do! Everything you do will help strengthen our fight to rid the world of depression and mental illness! If you are passionate about the fight against mental illness, we invite you to apply and join our revolution!