We are seeking a Tutor to help our clients excel academically! You will provide non-classroom instruction to students on an individual or group basis.
Seeking experienced and qualified tutors specializing in one or more subject areas within the K-8 curriculum that can tutor in the Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Arcadia, Monrovia area. Subjects include, but are not limited to math, history, grammar, reading, and writing.
This is part time work. Tutoring hours are based on your schedule on weekdays during the afternoon and early evening and potentially weekends as well. Tutoring sessions are held either at the client's homes, the library, or other locations to be determined. Each session usually lasts one hour. Compensation: $30 per hour.
- Prior teaching/tutoring experience is preferred.
- You must have a reliable vehicle to drive.
- College students welcome to apply.
- Manage and educate students in a non-classroom setting
- Design and implement lesson plans at varying academic levels
- Establish academic goals and milestones with students
- Document and communicate progress reports
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields would be beneficial
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Sufficient knowledge of core educational subjects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Success For Students Tutoring