Success By Design Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SBD requires staffing support for a full time resource to perform project management support. This resource will be responsible for the full range of project management activities from project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, and closing. SBD expects the resource to perform independently with minimal supervision to ensure high levels of quality and conformance to planned scope, schedule, and cost. The resource will be fulfilled under the Project Manager (PM) labor category.
Scope of work
The PM will support non-Medicaid projects. The initial assignment shall be a web modernization project. This project will require an advanced level of planning and facilitation skills that bring together multiple internal and external stakeholder groups to achieve common goals. The role will also require domain expertise pertaining to large scale website architecture, development, and governance. Specific duties shall include those listed below. The project manager may be assigned additional responsibilities, including the support of additional projects
- Experience in migrating database from end of life version of Sharepoint to Sharepoint 2019. is a plus
- The main thing for the candidate is that they have experience with website design and development and speak to and translate the lingo of developers and stakeholders.
● Ensure the identification, coordination of business, technical, and executive stakeholders across the development areas.
● Develop productive working relationships with stakeholders, and manage stakeholder relationships to support positive project outcomes.
● Bring together various stakeholder groups to transform public website to meet, among other things, goal to provide a citizen-centric user experience.
● Communicate with and manage engagements with technical contractual resources responsible for fulfillment of web modernization.
● Communicate with and manage engagements with personnel matrixed to the web modernization project for the fulfilment of project work.
● Direct and, where necessary, perform technical and business systems analysis, project planning, change management, budget and spend management, risk and issue management, quality management, procurement management, resource management, project initiation, and project closure.
● Ensure project work conforms to planned scope, schedule, and cost.
● Organize and, where necessary, develop and control a sustainable and lasting model for website governance that provides clarity for the initial restructuring and ongoing management and upkeep of the website.
● Lead technical engineering and development resources in the delivery of high quality technology solutions.
● Facilitate quality assurance and testing processes.
● Provide a high degree of rigor in a development environment using agile methodologies.
● Manage and resolve project issues that arise.
● Perform contract management and oversight, as directed, for contractual relationships between stakeholders.
● Provide professional quality deliverables such as work breakdown structures, charts, tables, graphs, resource calendars, milestone charts, documents, and presentations.
● Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
● Obtain written approval prior to working in excess of forty hours in any week.
● Perform knowledge transfer on transition into and out of the PM role.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
Commence as soon as possible, but no later than July 1, 2021 and shall continue until December 31, 2021 or until terminated by SBD or customer.
Success By DesignWhy Work Here?
We focus on designed growth for our people
We are a small veteran owned small business dedicated to providing top notch service to our customers on a daily basis.
8655 Cherry LaneLaurel, MD
TechnologyView all jobs at Success By Design