The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – follows established inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional guest service is a major component of this position.
· Completes and posts staff work schedules.
· Recruits, trains and terminates staff as needed.
· Communicates changes of food preparation formulas, standards, etc to staff.
· Maintain in-compliance status on restaurant evaluations.
· Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
· Maintains business records as outlined in the Subway® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
· Analyzes business records to increase sales.
· Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
· Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
· Plans special events and promotions.
· Completes University of Subway® courses as directed.
· Prior restaurant management experience required.
· High school graduate or equivalent a minimum.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale (POS) system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Pukalani Street, Pukalani, HI, USPukalani, HI
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.