Subway® Development Corporation of Chicagoland Business and Field Consultant
Be a part of one of the top QSR groups- the world's largest quick service restaurant
If you have experience in the fast paced restaurant industry as a manager, shift supervisor, server, waiter or waitress and you are ready to take your skills to the next level then apply today!
Great Entry-Level opportunity available for an organized, energetic and highly motivated individual to join our exciting team!
We are seeking a Business and Field Consultant for the Chicagoland area. Candidates must have food industry experience and a background in managing employees, food cost, labor and all other aspects of running a restaurant. Position works directly with the franchise owner and store managers. Candidates must be friendly, outgoing, detailed and have a strong consultative/coaching disposition.
We are looking for a leader who needs little supervision and enjoys partnering with franchise owners to ensure their business success. You must be able to work flexible days/hours and have reliable transportation, a valid driver's license with valid car insurance, excellent verbal and written communication skills, PC skills including Word and Excel required.
40 + hours a week to include a full Saturday, an evening, and a half Sunday each month.
Work in field with laptop/mobile office.
Assisting franchisees to identify ways to improve sales/profits, reduce cost, and increase efficiency. Develop a comprehensive understanding of the demographics within your area of responsibility. Conduct monthly evaluations of all stores in your designated area. Provide support with all new store openings within assigned area of responsibility.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Ensuring franchisee compliance to store operations; new store opening procedures followed with appropriate paperwork submitted in a timely matter.
· Business support to enhance store operations, profitability, compliance and AUV’s
· Responsibility to contribute directly to the profitability of assigned stores
· Ability to manage one’s schedule to maximize effectiveness of position.
· Ongoing personal training through completion of University of Subway classes, and the sharing of that knowledge with the key personnel within your area
· Work as a team with employees to effectively run operations
· Implement policies and procedures as directed by supervisor
· Other duties as needed
Qualified Applicants should possess the following:
High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Some college coursework preferred but not required.
· 401 K
· Competitive Pay based on experience
· Phone and fuel stipend provided
· Freedom to create your own schedule
· Experience in fast food service and casual dining. Supervisory or management experience is a plus
· Record of maintaining high standards in restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and guest satisfaction
· Demonstrated leadership skills, including coaching, directing, and motivating a team.
· Dependable and loyal
· Being outgoing and possessing a deep satisfaction from personal interaction with customers is a must
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and ability to network professionally
- Restaurant, server, or hospitality experience is strongly preferred
- Motivation towards a long-term career is a must!
21 + years old
Subway Development Corp. of Chicagoland