The Bookkeeper is responsible for supporting the daily operations of all financial activity.
- Professional appearance.
- High level of both oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to enhance overall productivity of a fast-paced work setting.
- Experience in handling and accounting for cash.
- Experience with financial software and Microsoft Word & Excel.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Entry and payment of bills for each entity.
- Posting of receivables for each entity and proper charting of incoming monies.
- Accounts payable maintenance and distribution.
- Coordinate inter-company disbursements of funds and debt payments.
- Assist with monthly financial statements.
- Month end bank reconciliation.
- Payroll administration.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports.
- Provide support with the budget and forecast process.
- Monitor cash flow activity.
- Maintain company financial records relating to all Suburban properties.