- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The sales representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer and in charge of ensuring a customer's needs and expectations are met. PLEASE APPLY NOW!
· Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
· Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business
· Possess in-depth product knowledge
· Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, and other documentation as needed
· Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers
· Coordinate with other sales reps to ensure company quotas and standards are being met
Sales Representative Requirements and Qualifications
· High school diploma; Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
· 1+ year of sales experience
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
· Prospecting skills
· Patience to deal with customer issues and calls that do not end in a sale
Suburban Marketing Group
AddressDes Plaines, IL
Get fresh Lead Qualifier jobs daily straight to your inbox!