Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have excellent customer service skills and are looking for your next career opportunity? The Suburban Collection is seeking a motivated Sales Support Representative to join our team! Position Overview: As a Sales Support Representative, you will be responsible for will be responsible for confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers. Company Overview: The Suburban organization believes that its strength, continued success, future growth and profitability depend on building trusting relationships with our employees, customers and industry partners. Individual and organizational pride are critical elements of our future. Our people make all the difference. This belief fosters a commitment to provide opportunities for growth and new challenges for our employees so they may achieve professional development and personal fulfillment. Working with our local communities, we help and support those people and organizations whose fulfillment enhances their quality of life as it does our own. Sales Support Representative Responsibilities: * Responsible for making outbound sold and unsold follow-up calls.
* Serve as a liaison between departments.
* Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner.
* Assist customers in appropriate vehicle selection.
* Conceptualize and understand the psychology of internet customers and work with them accordingly to set an appointment for a proper vehicle demonstration.
* Direct customers to product information resources, including those available on the internet.
* Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
* Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly.
Sales Support Representative Qualifications: * Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Time management, prioritization skills, and the ability to multi-task are required.
* Self-motivated and goal oriented.
* Customer Service Experience.
What we offer: * Unparalleled training program - One of the top Sales and Service Training Programs in the area.
* Family-oriented work environment with an open-door policy.
* Vacation and Holiday pay.
* Celebration of work anniversaries, birthdays, and new team members in our monthly newsletter, The Scoop.
* Almost limitless growth opportunities - 32 different automotive brands in over 44 locations.
* Full benefits including maternity leave, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability insurance, company-paid life insurance - 2x annual income, 401k with company match
* Company-wide wellness program (open to all employees and spouses).
* Company stability - 70 years, continual growth, largest auto group in Michigan, 14th largest in US, annual sales in excess of $2 billion.
Get fresh Sales Support Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Sales Support Representative