Are you in the Lewisville area? Are you a technically proficient bookkeeper and a whiz at double-entry accounting? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Subtracct LLC provides outsourced bookkeeping services to firms throughout Texas. Our use of experienced bookkeepers, virtual infrastructure, and a process oriented approach results in high client satisfaction.
We are seeking a Full-Time bookkeeper to join our growing team. This position is located in Lake Dallas, TX (near Lewisville). Only local candidates will be considered. The successful candidate would enjoy the following:
• Working with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow.
• Taking on the occasional shoebox, putting it in order, and getting the client set-up to move forward on our cloud-based platform.
• Collaborate with the clients' team and provide them with support and data to help make their business a success.
• Implement cutting-edge technology tools to provide each client with the best possible accounting solutions, business processes and workflows.
As a full-charge bookkeeper, you will be responsible for:
• Assist in the new client on-boarding process. This process may include: (1) set-up/clean-up their books, (2) assist with the set-up of various cloud-based accounting tools, and (3) set-up of tasks in our workflow management system and documentation of client specific processes.
• Manage, as applicable, processes related to A/P and A/R management, bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis. May also include payroll and HR administration, and special projects as assigned.
• Collaborate with your designated client point of contact to ensure all clients are delighted with our services. This means timely and effective communication, and delivery on deadlines and deliverables, and in general providing value through stellar accounting support.
The fully qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
•3-5+ years of recent accounting/bookkeeping experience.
• Strong experience working with QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel.
• Strong interpersonal skills: outgoing, positive, energetic person with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to deal with demanding clients with constantly shifting priorities.
• Ability to keep confidential highly sensitive company plans and data.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong personal initiative.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Able to handle multiple priorities.
• Extremely tech savvy-capable of mastering new hardware and software quickly and easily.
• Consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
• Work independently to complete assignments while knowing when to escalate issues and ask questions.
• Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
**Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
Recent perks include:
Breakfast and Lunch meetings off-site
Paid Christmas/New Years break from December 21-January 3rd.
Staff have flexibility on time off after April 15
Short Friday schedules
Flexible start times between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Paid Training and Promotion Path:
"Learn to Earn" - pay raises upon achieving certifications.
Company paid Certifications and Testing fees for Accounting, Tax, and Payroll Certifications
Why Work Here?We are a family and flexible atmosphere where we strive to take care of our clients and play hard. Recent perks include: Breakfast and Lunch meetings off-site Paid Christmas/New Years break from December 21-January 3rd. Staff have flexibility on time off after April 15 Short Friday schedules Flexible start times between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM. Paid Training and Promotion Path: "Learn to Earn" - pay raises upon achieving certifications. Company paid Certifications and Testing fees for Accounting, Tax, and Payroll Certifications
Awesome People! Flexible work environment and lots of opportunities to grow!