We are looking for a remote business development | outreach liaison to bring clients into our residential and outpatient treatment facilities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Increase awareness of services in an assigned territory to generate patient referrals
- Execute analysis of assigned territory and creates quarterly strategic plans and budgets
- Develop and implement strategies for new and existing referral sources
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key referral sources, including hospitals, unions, employee assistance programs, other substance abuse providers, private practitioners, courts, law offices, schools, and recovery advocacy groups.
- Act as a liaison to professional referents to promote services
- Assist in the development and appropriate distribution of printed collateral for marketing purposes
- Continuously provide clinical updates and appropriate information to referral sources
- 2+ years’ recent experience in community outreach, sales, or business development within the behavioral health industry
- Book of business contacts in Fort Worth and Arlington, TX
- Knowledge of substance abuse recovery
- Must have the ability to function independently, be self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Valid Driver's License and proof of insurance
This is a full-time remote position with benefits!