Are you looking for a job that combines customer service with helping people?
Come work with compassionate professionals who are dedicated to helping those suffering from addiction in an environment of care, hope, and recovery. Floor Monitors work as part of the clinical team to provide customer service and support to our clients.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents and providing an alcohol and drug free environment
- Monitoring and reporting of client vital signs (BP and pulse) during detoxification
- Cleaning and organization of facility including client areas, common areas, restrooms, offices and storage areas
- Conducting alcohol and drug screens and reporting results
- Using a computer to update documentation
- Generally works in an office-type environment but may occasionally be required to perform job duties outside of the typical office setting such as moving furniture, lifting heavy boxes, taking large items to the dumpster, etc.
- Monitoring and distribution of medications as directed by attending physician and/or staff nurse
Physical Job Requirements:
- Have the ability to speak and hear at normal volumes in a manner sufficient to communicate effectively by phone or in person.
- Vision adequate to read correspondence, computer screen, forms, etc.
- Prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, or stretching
- Variable workload, periodic high stress and activity level
- Standard medical office conditions and environments
- Interactions with clients who may be ill, have infectious diseases, have mental health diagnoses and/or are involved in the criminal justice system
- 11pm - 7am, Friday and Saturday nights, $15/hr
* Additional shift may be picked-up at $13.50/hr
Substance Abuse Treatment Center