Account Manager II - Client Success Team
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Account Manager II - Client Success Team
Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 250+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we've pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we've been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 14,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don't take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the team
The Client Success Team is a key part of the Business Development Group at Subsplash. Their primary focus is on partnering with clients to dream big, develop, and implement strategies that will help them successfully leverage our platform to engage their audience and maximize the impact of their mission. This team is made up of individuals who are high-energy, relationship-based, enthusiastic, creative, part super-sleuth, part sales professional, and part evangelist that have clear goals and incentives linked to team and company success.
About the Role
As a Client Success Manager II, you will report to the Manager of the Client Success Team. The CSM's primary goals are to delight clients, increase retention, and increase recurring revenue through the adoption of Subsplash services by strategically consulting, strengthening relationships, staying informed and educating clients on industry knowledge, and helping clients maximize their investment in Subsplash through fuller utilization of our platform.
- Build relationships with targeted clients via phone and email communication
- Be an expert on the Subsplash Platforms and Inform clients of exciting new products, features, and value
- Develop innovative solutions catered to client needs
- Help clients succeed in their utilization and implementation of Subsplash products
- Stay educated and be able to educate clients on industry information
- Identify and pursue new prospects and business opportunities
- Follow up on new leads, referrals, and other accounts assigned
- Assess prospect needs and present appropriate solutions
- Identify and resolve prospect concerns
- Convert leads and prospects into new business
- Acquire and demonstrate product knowledge and technical selling skills
- Maintain accurate records of accounts and account activity
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Manage and track mid-tier clients
- Sales background (2-4 years of experience)
- Experience with mid-tier clients
- Demonstrates drive for humility, innovation, and excellence
- Motivation for sales and commitment to team mission
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient at prospecting and online profiling
- Passionate about influencing, negotiation, and closing
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about technology industry
- Exhibit technical savviness. Experience with SaaS platform, apps, analytics, data, or databases preferred
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience (Salesforce prefered)
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- College Degree
- Knowledge and/or experience working in the faith sector is highly preferred
- Knowledge of church staff roles and dynamics is a plus
- Comfortable working remotely
Generous Paid Time Off, Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, short and long term disability and life insurance all free of charge, Competitive Compensation, 401k Matching, Professional Development, Top of the Line Equipment, Referral Program, Parental Leave, Family-Friendly Culture, and the chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging techThis position is classified as Full-time/Non-Exempt and therefore is eligible for overtime pay. Primary position hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Mon-Fri. Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee's right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check and; Employment with Subsplash is considered "at will," meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.Subsplash is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value all human life as all people are created with equal dignity, value, and worth. We do not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin, or genetic information in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.
BusinessView all jobs at Subsplash