Submittable Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Submittable is seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Missoula, MT. In this role you will lead strategic customer projects where new software is implemented from kick off through project completion. You will also partner with Customer Success team leaders and individual contributors to drive strategic customer retention and expansion
This is a full-time position and reports to the Director of Technical Support.
The Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Support presale SOW documentation, post-sale kick-off, and run continuous and/or time-bound programs within and beyond the CS organization by clarifying priorities, enabling the execution of deliverables, defining program process flows, and providing continuous transparency for and about the customer
- Provide all stakeholders, including Customer Success and Executive leadership, regular updates on strategic Customers to identify risk and opportunity, and to resolve internal dependencies
- Work with and engage across internal teams; taking a hands-on and proactive approach to progress initiatives, introduce efficiencies, and facilitate workflow solutions
- Track and provide status against goals and project milestones for multiple projects
- Support our Customer Success model to ensure proper intake, scoping, and prioritization of Customer programs
- Identify trends and translate into solutions for customers
- Assign internal and external ownership of project plan elements and expectations on communication
- Escalate any risk, opportunity or issue from project plan to CS leadership, including the VP of CS, upon discovery
- Manage daily/weekly standups for active projects with external and internal teams
An ideal candidate will have these qualities and experience:
- Solid understanding of Customer Success, including CS Platforms, Success Plans, QBRs, Renewals, and the teams CS works with to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence without authority for internal partnerships and tactical resolutions
- Experience with software development lifecycles, including Agile/Scrum
- Expert in SalesForce, TaskRay, MS Excel, and other resource management platforms
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we currently do not sponsor H-1B visas
Submittable was started in 2010 by three creatives—a writer, a filmmaker, and a musician—as a simple way to submit creative work. Today it's a growing social impact platform used by thousands of organizations to manage their programs and maximize their impact.
Submittable has its headquarters in downtown Missoula, Montana, with a satellite office in Seattle, Washington and remote employees located around the U.S.
We offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Discounted fitness memberships, professional development stipends, and book purchase reimbursement
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees
- Gender-neutral bathrooms with free pads/tampons
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
ConstructionView all jobs at Submittable